Specific construction process:
I. environmental protection
1. Check the places to be protected before construction.
2. Make construction arrangement to cover the windowsill, door edge, trees and some ground that may be contaminated with plastic film.
II. Basic level inspection and treatment
1. Comprehensively check whether there are cracks and hollows on the base wall. Remove the hollowed, semi detached and loose base surface.
2. If part of the old wall has become moldy and black, roll paint it with the old wall treatment agent once.
3. Use wire brush, sandpaper, etc. to remove dust, grease, etc.
4. If there is a lot of floating ash on the wall, the high-pressure water gun shall be used to wash the surface of the external wall.
5. The cracks and hollows shall be leveled with external wall putty and maintained for 5-7d.
III. grassroots approval
1. Apply 1-2 times of flexible putty on the treated base surface, each time of putty should not be too thick, and the purpose is to level the wall surface.
2. Sand skin shall be used to polish the putty surface to make it flat and not slippery.
3. The putty shall be cured for 15-20d after construction, so that the moisture content of the base course is less than 10%, and the pH value is less than 10.
4. When the bottom putty meets the requirements, apply 2-3 times of flexible smooth glue according to the actual situation, with the construction interval of 12h for each time, and dry for 24h after completion.
IV. primer application
1. Apply sealing primer 1-2 times evenly with roller.
2. Dry the primer for 6h.
V. spraying colorful granite coating
1. Use special spray gun to evenly spray colorful granite coating for 1-2 times.
2. The construction interval of each time is 12h.
3. Dry for 24 hours after the completion of colorful granite coating.
Vi. spraying of finishing coat
1. Evenly apply 1-2 times of finishing coat.
2. The interval of each pass is 4-6h.
This article was first published by Zhongshan fulaite building materials Co., Ltd. (http://zsfulaite.com/), if reprinted, please indicate the source.