I. product features of waterborne metallic paint:
1. Non toxic and pollution-free environment protection:
With water as diluent, water-based metallic paint is non-toxic, tasteless, pollution-free, non combustible and non explosive, ensuring environmental protection and fire safety, and ensuring the health of workers.
2. Excellent performance of tough paint film:
Water based metallic paint has high hardness, scratch resistance, strong adhesion, salt fog resistance, acid and alkali resistance, water resistance, oil resistance, UV light resistance, aging resistance, low temperature resistance, damp heat resistance, and super flexibility of paint film.
3. Efficiency, energy saving and cost reduction:
The water-based metallic paint uses water as diluent, which is easy to operate and has a utilization rate of 100%. It can greatly improve the work efficiency and the unit coating cost is extremely low.
II. Waterborne metallic paint and construction method:
When using the water-based metallic paint, it should be diluted with about 10% clear water and fully stirred evenly; the product is suitable for painting by spraying method, generally it should be painted for 2-4 times, with uniform coating requirements, and the interval of recoating is 2-3 hours, subject to the dry through. It is recommended to brush a multi-functional alkali resistant primer before construction.
Theoretical dosage: theoretically, each kilogram of this product can be brushed 10-12 square meters (once), and the actual dosage will vary according to the requirements of thickness, shape, etc.
III. precautions for construction of waterborne metallic paint:
1. During the construction of water-based metallic paint, the surface of the base material shall be dry, flat, solid and clean. The old wall surface shall be completely removed from the powdered and peeled old paint film and polished with sandpaper;
2. The normal temperature age of the new wall shall not be less than 14 days, the water content of the wall shall be less than 10%, and the pH value shall be less than 10;
3. The smoothness of the base material will directly affect its decoration effect;
4. The construction temperature of water-based metallic paint shall not be lower than 5 ℃, and the construction humidity shall be 15% - 85%, to avoid construction in rainy or windy days;
5. The construction equipment of water-based metallic paint shall be cleaned with clear water immediately after use.
Construction technology of waterborne metallic paint
Surface requirements: before coating, check whether the articles are completely dry and whether there are particles, oil spots and other sundries on the surface to ensure that the articles are in good condition. If there are stains on the articles, they must be cleaned to make the surface flat and free of marks before construction. The formula is diluted by stirring.
Construction environment: construction shall be carried out in a sunny day with a temperature of 5-40 ℃. It is better if the relative humidity is less than 80%. It is not suitable for painting when the environmental humidity is less than 3 ℃ and more than 80%. The paint film after painting shall be protected from rain or water washing within 4 hours. The drying line is used to accelerate the drying of paint film, and the baking temperature shall not be lower than 40 ℃, and the time shall be at least 20 minutes. The construction method is brush coating, spray coating and dip coating.
Product packaging: the packaging of water-based metallic paint is made of tinplate and plastic bucket, respectively 20kg and 100kg. As the water-based metal paint is water-based, non-toxic, tasteless, non combustible and non explosive products, and in line with the non dangerous goods rules. Therefore, it is very easy to transport, and there is no need to worry about the explosion and other problems in the transportation process.